Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 12
By Duel Staff
The San Francisco Giants versus the Arizona Diamondbacks is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (43-42) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (39-48)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-220) | ARI: (+184)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-104) | ARI: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Logan Webb (7-3), and Dallas Keuchel (2-6) answering the bell for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (72.0%)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Arizona is the underdog, +184 on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a -220 favorite at home.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Diamondbacks. The Giants are -104 to cover, and the Diamondbacks are -115.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Giants-Diamondbacks on July 12, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 32 wins in the 61 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious eight times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -220 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 40 of 82 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 43.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (29-37).
- Arizona has gone 1-5 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +184 or longer (16.7%).
- In the 87 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-46-2).