Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Diamondbacks Game Info
San Francisco Giants (31-42, 16-21 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (38-38, 14-19 Home)
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+122) | ARI: (-140)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-166) | ARI: -1.5 (+142)
Total: 10 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 26% | ARI: 74%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Jeff Samardzija (3-6, 3.96 ERA) | ARI: Taylor Clarke (1-2, 5.34 ERA)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last six games.
- San Francisco is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Francisco's last six games.
- Arizona is 1-5 straight up in its last six games overall.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 3.82 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 5.17 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Jeff Samardzija has a 3-5 record with a 4.18 ERA in 18 career appearances (13 starts) against Arizona.
- Taylor Clarke has a 1-0 record with a 2.84 ERA in one career start against San Francisco.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Giants-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Taylor Clarke - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-144) – Even though Taylor Clarke hasn't been a great source of strikeouts this season, this total feels a little too low. Clarke has racked up at least four strikeouts in each of his last three starts, and had exactly four Ks in his only career start against the Giants on May 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.