The MLB slate on Saturday includes the San Francisco Giants taking on the Chicago Cubs.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Cubs Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (65-73) vs. Chicago Cubs (58-80)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Giants vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-120) | CHC: (+102)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+140) | CHC: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7.5 — Over: (-118) | Under (-104)
Giants vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Logan Webb (12-8, 3.21 ERA), who is looking for win No. 13 on the season, and the Cubs will turn to Marcus Stroman (3-6, 3.73 ERA).
Giants vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (58.5%)
Giants vs Cubs Moneyline
- San Francisco is a -120 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +102 underdog at home.
Giants vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 50, or 56.2%, of the 89 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 44-36 when favored by -120 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 66 of 135 chances this season.
- The Cubs have put together a 38-56 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40.4% of those games).
- Chicago has a 34-51 record (winning 40% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times this season for a 58-67-13 record against the over/under.