Giants vs Cowboys Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
New York Giants (0-4, 0-2 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (1-3, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Giants vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+290) | DAL: (-360)
Spread: NYG: +7.5 (-110) | DAL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (32%) | DAL: (68%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+40000) | DAL: (+3000)
Giants vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Giants 20 | Cowboys 34
Giants vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- The Giants are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Giants' last five road games.
- Dallas is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Giants.
- Dallas is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against the Giants.
Giants vs Cowboys Stats
- The Giants are averaging 11.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 24.0 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 31.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 36.5 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.