Giants vs Bears Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Week 2 NFL Game
Giants vs Bears Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Game
New York Giants (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field — Chicago, IL
Giants vs Bears Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+198) | CHI: (-240)
Spread: NYG: +5.5 (-110) | CHI: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (56%) | CHI: (44%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+12000) | CHI: (+3900)
Giants vs Bears Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Bears 24 | Giants 27
Giants vs Bears Betting Trends
- The Giants lost to Pittsburgh at home in Week 1, 26-16.
- Chicago defeated Detroit on the road in Week 1, 27-23.
- The Giants are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Giants' last 10 games going back to the 2019 season.
- Chicago is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games going back to the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last six games going back to the 2019 season.
Giants vs Bears Stats
- The Giants are averaging 16.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 26 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 26.0 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Chicago is averaging 27.0 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (T-No. 16 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.