Giants vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 7
By Duel Staff
On Sunday in the MLB, the San Francisco Giants are up against the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Athletics Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (52-55) vs. Oakland Athletics (41-67)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Giants vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-205) | OAK: (+172)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-122) | OAK: +1.5 (+102)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Giants vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Logan Webb (9-5), and Adrian Martinez getting the nod for the Oakland Athletics.
Giants vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (58.7%)
Giants vs Athletics Moneyline
- San Francisco is the favorite, -205 on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +172 underdog despite being at home.
Giants vs Athletics Spread
- The Giants are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Giants are -122 to cover the runline, with the Athletics being +102.
Giants vs Athletics Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Giants-Athletics on August 7, with the over being -112 and the under -108.
Giants vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 72 games this year and have walked away with the win 40 times (55.6%) in those games.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 5-2 when favored by -245 or better by bookmakers this year.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the total in 51 of their 104 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 34 of the 87 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (39.1%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +200 or longer, Oakland has a 3-9 record (winning only 25% of its games).
- Oakland has played in 100 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-54-5).