The Tuesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Francisco Giants and the New York Mets.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Mets Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (22-19) vs. New York Mets (29-15)
- Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-124) | NYM: (+106)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+168) | NYM: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Giants vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Logan Webb (5-1, 2.77 ERA) looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Mets will turn to Chris Bassitt (4-2, 2.77).
Giants vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Prediction (59.3%)
Giants vs Mets Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Mets reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-124) and New York as the underdog (+106) on the road.
Giants vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are at the Giants, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Mets are +168 to cover the spread, and the Giants are -205.
Giants vs Mets Over/Under
- The over/under for the Giants versus Mets game on May 24 has been set at 7, with +100 odds on the over and -122 odds on the under.
Giants vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 18 wins in the 32 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, San Francisco has won 13 of 24 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have hit the over in 22 of their 38 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mets are 4-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 66.7% of those games).
- New York has gone 3-1 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer (75%).
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 45 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-23-1).