On Sunday in the MLB, the San Francisco Giants are playing the Miami Marlins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Giants vs Marlins Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (28-24) vs. Miami Marlins (22-29)
- Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Giants vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-130) | MIA: (+110)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+140) | MIA: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Giants vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Jakob Junis (2-1), and Braxton Garrett answering the bell for the Miami Marlins.
Giants vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (53.8%)
Giants vs Marlins Moneyline
The Giants vs Marlins moneyline has San Francisco as a -130 favorite, while Miami is a +110 underdog at home.
Giants vs Marlins Spread
The Giants are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs (+140 to cover) on the runline. Miami is -170 to cover.
Giants vs Marlins Over/Under
The over/under for the Giants versus Marlins game on June 5 has been set at 8, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 23, or 59%, of the 39 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, San Francisco has won 14 of 27 games when listed as at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have gone over in 29 of their 49 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have gone 7-18 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 28% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, Miami has gone 5-12 (29.4%).
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 26 times this season for a 26-23-2 record against the over/under.