Giants vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 15
The San Francisco Giants versus the St. Louis Cardinals is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Cardinals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (20-13) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (18-15)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Giants vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-146) | STL: (+124)
- Spread: SF: +1.5 (+128) | STL: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Giants vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will hand the ball to Carlos Rodon (4-1, .00 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Adam Wainwright.
Giants vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (52.9%)
Giants vs Cardinals Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Giants-Cardinals, San Francisco is the favorite at -146, and St. Louis is +124 playing at home.
Giants vs Cardinals Spread
The Giants are at the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Giants are +128 to cover the runline, with the Cardinals being -154.
Giants vs Cardinals Over/Under
The over/under for Giants-Cardinals on May 15 is 7. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Giants vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 16, or 66.7%, of the 24 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 8-5 when favored by -146 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 16 of their 30 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have been the underdog on the moneyline 16 total times this season. They've finished 8-8 in those games.
- St. Louis has a record of 1-2 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer (33.3%).
- St. Louis has had an over/under set by bookmakers 33 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 17 of those games (17-15-1).