Germany vs Sweden Match Location, Start Time & Stream
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France): Quarterfinals
Germany (4-0-0) vs. Sweden (3-0-1)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Roazhon Park – Rennes, France
Coverage: Fox Sports 1 (FOXS1)
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Germany vs Sweden Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GER: (-160) | SWE: (+500) | DRAW: (+260)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: GER: (-430) | SWE: (+300)
Spread: GER: -1 (+200) | SWE: +1 (+130)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+140) | Under: (-172)
Team to Score the First Goal: GER: (-220) | SWE: (+240) NO GOALS: (+700)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: GER: (+500) | SWE: (+2100)
Germany vs Sweden Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Germany defeated Sweden, 2-1, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly match played on April 6, 2019.
- Germany is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Sweden, outscoring Sweden by a combined 10-3 score across those five meetings.
- Germany is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Sweden is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Germany defeated Nigeria, 3-0, in its Knockout Stage Round of 16 match.
- Sweden defeated Canada, 1-0, in its Knockout Stage Round of 16 match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.