UGA vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (12-7, 5-7 SEC) vs. No. 11 Alabama Crimson Tide (16-5, 11-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
UGA vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+640) | ALA: (-975)
Spread: UGA: +13 (-110) | ALA: -13 (-110)
Total: 160 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | ALA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: UGA: (+18000) | ALA: (+1700)
UGA vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UGA vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Georgia, 105-102, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Alabama is 77-45 all-time in 122 head-to-head games against Georgia.
- Alabama is 3-2 straight up in its last five games against Georgia.
- Georgia lost to Tennessee, 89-81, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
- Alabama defeated South Carolina, 81-78, in its most recent game on Feb. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!