Georgia Tech vs Wake Forest Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Zach Brunner
GT vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (14-8, 10-6 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-14, 3-14 ACC)
Date: Friday, March 5, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joel Coliseum – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
GT vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (-400) | WAKE: (+315)
Spread: GT: -8.5 (-110) | WAKE: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: (79%) | WAKE: (21%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GT: (+9000) | WAKE: (+20000)
GT vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 83.0%
Wake Forest: 17.0%
GT vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Wake Forest, 70-54, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 3, 2021.
- Georgia Tech is 45-40 all-time in 85 head-to-head games against Wake Forest.
- Georgia Tech is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Wake Forest.
- Georgia Tech defeated Duke, 81-77 (OT), in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
- Wake Forest lost to Pitt, 70-57, in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!