Georgia Tech vs Florida State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Georgia Tech vs Florida State Basketball Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-6, 1-1 ACC) vs. No. 18 Florida State Seminoles (11-2, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center – Tallahassee, FL
Georgia Tech vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+520) | FSU: (-740)
Spread: GT: +11.5 (-110) | FSU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: 26% | FSU: 74%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GT: (N/A) | FSU: (+3900)
Georgia Tech vs Florida State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 12.3%
Florida State: 87.7%
Georgia Tech vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Georgia Tech, 69-47, in the last meeting between these two teams on Feb. 16, 2019.
- Florida State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Florida State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- The total has hit the under in each of Georgia Tech's last five games.
- Florida State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Georgia Tech defeated Hawai'i, 70-53, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Dec. 25.
- Florida State defeated North Alabama, 88-71, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.