GT vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-7, 5-5 ACC) vs. Clemson Tigers (12-5, 6-5 ACC)
Date: Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
GT vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+145) | CLEM: (-170)
Spread: GT: +3.5 (-105) | CLEM: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: (40%) | CLEM: (60%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GT: (+12000) | CLEM: (+7500)
GT vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 33.4%
GT vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Clemson, 83-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Georgia Tech is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Clemson is 62-47 all-time in 109 head-to-head games against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech lost to then-No. 9 Virginia, 57-49, in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
- Clemson defeated Syracuse, 78-61, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!