Georgia Tech vs Clemson Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Clemson Tigers
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Betting Odds
As of publication, only the point spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: GT: +34.5 (-110) | CLEM: -34.5 (-110)
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Georgia Tech, 49-21, in the most recent meeting between these two teams, which was a regular-season game played Sept. 22, 2018.
- Clemson is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
- Clemson is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech finished the 2018 college football season with a 7-6 record.
- Clemson won the 2019 College Football Playoff National Championship and finished the 2018-19 season with a 15-0 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.