Georgia State vs UL Monroe Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Georgia State Panthers and UL Monroe Warhawks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia State vs UL Monroe Point Spread
The Panthers are 15.5-point road favorites against the Warhawks. Georgia State is -112 to cover the spread, while UL Monroe is -108 to cover as the 15.5-point underdog.
Georgia State vs UL Monroe Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia State vs UL Monroe Week 6 college football matchup is set at 49.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Georgia State vs UL Monroe Moneyline
The Panthers vs Warhawks moneyline has Georgia State as a -900 favorite, while UL Monroe is the +570 underdog at home.
Georgia State vs UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Georgia State is 3-3 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against UL Monroe.
- Georgia State defeated UL Monroe, 52-34, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in six of Georgia State's last nine games against Sun Belt opponents.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of UL Monroe's last 15 games.
- Georgia State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- UL Monroe is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
Georgia State vs UL Monroe Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GAST: (-900) | ULM: (+570)
Spread: GAST: -15.5 (-112) | ULM: +15.5 (-108)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GAST: (N/A) | ULM: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.