Georgia State vs Duke Game Info
2K Empire Classic – Campus Game 2019
Georgia State Panthers (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 15, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Georgia State vs Duke Odds & Betting Info
As of publication only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: GAST: +28.5 (-115) | DUKE: -28.5 (-105)
Total: 151 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GAST: 12% | DUKE: 88%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GAST: (+25000) | DUKE: (+800)
Georgia State vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Georgia State , 74-55, at home the last time these two teams played on Nov. 9, 2012 (the only meeting in the history of these two programs).
- Georgia State is averaging 80.0 points per game (PPG) on offense and surrendering 84.0 PPG on defense through two games this season.
- Duke is averaging 87.3 PPG on offense and surrendering 58.3 PPG on defense through three games this season.
- Georgia State lost to the College of Charleston, 84-80, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Nov. 9.
- Duke defeated Central Arkansas, 105-54, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.