Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Georgia Southern Eagles (3-8, 2-5 SBC) vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers (9-2, 6-1 SBC)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kidd Brewer Stadium – Boone, NC
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GASO: (+1120) | APP: (-3000)
Spread: GASO: +24.5 (-110) | APP: -24.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Appalachian State wins (99.3%)
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Appalachian State is 4-3 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia Southern.
- Appalachian State defeated Georgia Southern, 34-26, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in three of Georgia Southern's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Appalachian State's last six games.
- Georgia Southern is 1-4 straight up in its last five games this season.
- Appalachian State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against SBC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.