Georgia Southern vs App State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Georgia Southern Eagles (4-3, 2-1 Sun Belt) vs. No. 20 Appalachian State Mountaineers (7-0, 4-0 Sun Belt)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Kidd Brewer Stadium – Boone, NC
Georgia Southern vs App State Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GASO: (+5510) | APP: (-720)
Spread: GASO: +15 (-110) | APP: -15 (-110)
Total: 44 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GASO: 30% | APP: 70%
Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern defeated Appalachian State, 34-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 25, 2018.
- Appalachian State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia Southern.
- Appalachian State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia Southern played at home in Boone, North Carolina.
- Appalachian State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgia Southern.
- Georgia Southern defeated New Mexico State, 41-7, at home in Week 9.
- Appalachian State defeated South Alabama, 30-3, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.