Georgia Southern vs South Alabama Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Georgia Southern vs South Alabama Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Georgia Southern Eagles (2-4, 1-2 Sun Belt) vs. South Alabama Jaguars (3-2, 0-2 Sun Belt)
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hancock Whitney Stadium – Mobile, AL
Georgia Southern vs South Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GASO: (+136) | SALA: (-168)
Spread: GASO: +3.5 (-124) | SALA: -3.5 (+102)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GASO: (N/A) | SALA: (N/A)
Georgia Southern vs South Alabama Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Southern: (44.6%) | South Alabama: (55.4%)
Georgia Southern vs South Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern is 7-0 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against South Alabama.
- Georgia Southern defeated South Alabama, 24-17, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 29, 2020.
- Georgia Southern is 0-6 straight up in its last six away games.
- Georgia Southern is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- South Alabama is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games against a Sun Belt opponent.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of South Alabama's last 13 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.