Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Georgia Southern Eagles and Arkansas Razorbacks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia Southern vs Arkansas Point Spread
The Razorbacks are 22.5-point home favorites against the Eagles. Arkansas is -108 to cover the spread, while Georgia Southern is -112 to cover as the 22.5-point underdog.
Georgia Southern vs Arkansas Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia Southern vs Arkansas Week 3 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Georgia Southern vs Arkansas Moneyline
The Georgia Southern vs Arkansas moneyline has the Razorbacks as the -2200 favorite, while the Eagles are +980 underdogs on the road.
Georgia Southern vs Arkansas Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Georgia Southern and Arkansas.
- Georgia Southern is 1-6 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Georgia Southern's last seven games played on a Saturday.
- Arkansas is 11-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arkansas' last six games.
Georgia Southern vs Arkansas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GASO: (+980) | ARK: (-2200)
Spread: GASO: +22.5 (-112) | ARK: -22.5 (-108)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GASO: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.