Georgia vs South Carolina Predictions and Expert Picks for Week 13 SEC College Football Game

Georgia vs South Carolina predictions and expert picks for Week 13 SEC college football game.
Georgia vs South Carolina predictions and expert picks for Week 13 SEC college football game. / Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images

The South Carolina Gamecocks will look to pull off the upset when they host the Georgia Bulldogs at Williams-Brice Stadium on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. EST. The Bulldogs are currently 21.5-point road favorites, according to FanDuel Sportsbook's college football odds, but here's what some of the industry experts believe will happen during this matchup.

Georgia vs South Carolina Predictions

Bleacher Report
When looking at the ranked matchups on the Week 13 college football slate, Kerry Miller of  Bleacher Report predicts that Georgia will defeat South Carolina.

ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving Georgia an immense advantage here with an 89.4% chance of defeating South Carolina (10.6%).

247 Sports
Here's a look at the three expert staff members from 247 Sports that made their picks for the Georgia-South Carolina Week 13 game:
- Rusty Mansell: Georgia
- Jake Rowe: Georgia
- Kipp Adams: Georgia

Georgia vs South Carolina Picks

- Georgia (5)
- South Carolina (0)

None of the experts see Georgia at risk of losing this game as they all chose the Bulldogs to emerge victorious. However, anything can happen in this matchup as the Gamecocks defeated Georgia and pulled off a massive upset just last season.

Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!

Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.