Georgia vs Florida Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (7-0, 5-0 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (4-3, 2-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field — Jacksonville, FL
Georgia vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-700) | FLA: (+470)
Spread: UGA: -14.5 (-102) | FLA: +14.5 (-120)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Georgia vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia wins (81.5%)
Georgia vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 53-44-2 in 99 all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Florida defeated Georgia, 44-28, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Georgia is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Florida is 3-1 ATS in four home games this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgia's last 10 games against Florida.
- The total has hit the under in three of Florida's last four home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.