Georgetown vs St. John’s Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Georgetown vs St. John’s Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (12-9, 2-6 Big East) vs. St. John's Red Storm (13-9, 2-7 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Georgetown vs St. John’s Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTWN: (+110) | SJU: (-130)
Spread: GTWN: +2 (-110) | SJU: -2 (-110)
Total: 154 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTWN: (N/A) | SJU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTWN: (+15000) | SJU: (+25000)
Georgetown vs St. John’s Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 56%
Georgetown vs St. John’s Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated St. John's, 87-66, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 8, 2020.
- Georgetown is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- Georgetown is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- Georgetown is 0-4-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- St. John's is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Georgetown lost to then-No. 16 Butler, 69-64, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
- St. John's lost to then-No. 8 Villanova, 79-59, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.