Georgetown vs South Carolina Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 5 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Georgetown vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (3-3, 0-0 Away) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (5-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, December 5, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Colonial Life Arena — Columbia, SC
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgetown vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTOWN: (+164) | SCAR: (-200)
Spread: GTOWN: +5 (-115) | SCAR: -5 (-105)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTOWN: (+20000) | SCAR: (+20000)
Georgetown vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: South Carolina Gamecocks win (66.8%)
Georgetown vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown is 3-1 straight up in four all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- South Carolina defeated Georgetown, 69-66, during their most recent meeting on March 24, 2005.
- Georgetown is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against an SEC opponent.
- The total has hit the over in four of Georgetown's last five games played on a Sunday.
- South Carolina is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of South Carolina's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.