Fresno State vs Wyoming Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Fresno State Bulldogs (4-2, 1-1 Mountain West) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (4-1, 0-1 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium – Laramie, WY
Fresno State vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (-176) | WYO: (+140)
Spread: FRES: -3.5 (-105) | WYO: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FRES: (N/A) | WYO: (N/A)
Fresno State vs Wyoming Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Fresno State: (49.4%) | Wyoming: (50.6%)
Fresno State vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Fresno State is 7-5 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wyoming.
- Fresno State defeated Wyoming, 27-3, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Fresno State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Wyoming.
- The total has hit the under in four of Fresno State's last five games against Wyoming.
- Wyoming is 11-1 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Wyoming's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.