Fresno State vs USC Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Fresno State Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. USC Trojans (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Fresno State vs USC Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (+410) | USC: (-570)
Spread: FRES: +13.5 (-110) | USC: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FRES: 36% | USC: 64%
Fresno State vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Fresno State, 52-13, at home in Los Angeles in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Aug. 30, 2014.
- Fresno State is 1-3 in its four all-time, head-to-head matchups against USC.
- Fresno State is 2-5 in its last seven head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- USC is 11-1 in its 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Mountain West opponents.
- Fresno State finished the 2018 season with an 12-2 record.
- USC finished the 2018 season with a 5-7 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.