Fresno State vs UCLA Prediction, Spread, Odds, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game
Fresno State vs UCLA Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Fresno State Bulldogs (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 13 UCLA Bruins (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sep. 18, 2021
Time: 10:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl — Pasadena, CA
Coverage: PAC 12 Network
Fresno State vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (+330) | UCLA: (-450)
Spread: FRES: +11.5 (-106) | UCLA: -11.5 (-114)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FRES: (N/A) | UCLA: (N/A)
Fresno State vs UCLA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Fresno State: (6.4%)| UCLA: (93.6%)
Fresno State vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 6-3 in nine head-to-head matchups against Fresno State.
- Fresno State defeated UCLA, 38-14, in their last meeting on Sept. 15, 2018.
- The total has hit the under in four of Fresno State's last five games as the underdog.
- UCLA is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Fresno State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against UCLA.
- The total has hit the under in four of UCLA's last six games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.