Fresno State vs Oregon Prediction, Spread, Odds, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1 Game
Fresno State vs Oregon Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Fresno State Bulldogs (1-0, 0-0 MWC) vs. No. 11 Oregon Ducks (0-0, 0-0 PAC 12)
Date: Saturday, Sep. 4, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium — Eugene, OR
Coverage: PAC 12 Network
Fresno State vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (+880) | ORE: (-1800)
Spread: FRES: +19.5 (-110) | ORE: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FRES: (N/A) | ORE: (N/A)
Fresno State vs Oregon Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Fresno State (10.8%) | Oregon (89.2%)
Fresno State vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon is 7-2 all-time in nine head-to-head matchups against Fresno State.
- Oregon defeated Fresno State, 42-25, in the most recent meeting between these teams on September 8, 2012.
- Fresno State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Fresno State is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against Oregon.
- Oregon is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oregon's last five games against Fresno State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.