France vs Germany Odds, Prediction, Line, Spread, Time, Stream & How to Watch UEFA Euro Cup Match on FanDuel
France vs Germany Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Euro Cup — Group Stage
France vs. Germany
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Start Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Allianz Arena — München, Germany
France vs Germany Spread & Odds
All UEFA Euro Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: France: (+165) | Germany: (+180) | DRAW: (+210)
Spread: France: -1 (+480) | Germany: +1 (-230)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+112) | Under: (-136)
Team to Score the First Goal: France: (-105) | Germany: (+100) I NO GOALS: (+800)
France vs Germany Prediction & Expert Pick
All UEFA Euro Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Sportskeeda.
France vs Germany Betting Trends & Stats
- France defeated Germany, 2-1, in the UEFA Nations League in their last head-to-head matchup on Oct. 16, 2018.
- France defeated Sweden, 4-2, in the UEFA Nations League in its last match on Nov. 17, 2020.
- Germany lost to Spain, 6-0, in the UEFA Nations League in its last match on Nov. 17, 2020.
- France is 0-0-0 in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
- Germany is 0-0-0 in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!