Flyers vs Capitals Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 12)
By Larry Rupp
Flyers vs Capitals Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Philadelphia Flyers (23-38-11, 10-20-5 Away) vs. Washington Capitals (40-22-10, 18-15-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
Flyers vs Capitals Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+210) | WSH: (-260)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-113) | WSH: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+102) I Under: (-124)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: PHI: (N/A) | WSH: (+3000)
Flyers vs Capitals Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington Capitals win (72.5%)
Flyers vs Capitals Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Philadelphia's last 10 games.
- Washington is 13-25 against the spread (ATS) in its last 38 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last five games against Philadelphia.
Flyers vs Capitals Prop Bets
- Alex Ovechkin — 0.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Evgeny Kuznetsov — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Tom Wilson — 0.5: Over (+225) | Under (-290)
- John Carlson — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Evgeny Kuznetsov — 0.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Alex Ovechkin — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.