Florida vs LSU Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
No. 20 Florida Gators (4-2, 2-2 SEC) vs. LSU Tigers (3-3, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Tiger Stadium – Baton Rouge, LA
Florida vs LSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-350) | LSU: (+265)
Spread: FLA: -9.5 (-108) | LSU: +9.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (N/A) | LSU: (N/A)
Florida vs LSU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida: (88.6%) | LSU: (11.4%)
Florida vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida is 33-31-3 straight up in 67 all-time head-to-head matchups against LSU.
- LSU defeated Florida, 37-34, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Florida is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Florida's last six games.
- LSU is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of LSU's last seven games against Florida.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.