Florida vs Kentucky Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 9 Florida Gators (2-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (2-0, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Kroger Field – Lexington, KY
Florida vs Kentucky Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-320) | UK: (+250)
Spread: FLA: -8 (-110) | UK: +8 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FLA: 61% | UK: 39%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: FLA: (+4000) | UK: (+20000)
Odds to Win SEC Championship: FLA: (+1000) | UK: (+15000)
Florida vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Florida, 27-16, on the road in Gainesville in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Florida is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Florida is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Prior to last year's win by Kentucky, Florida had beaten the Wildcats in 31 straight meetings.
- Florida defeated UT-Martin, 45-0, at home in Gainesville in Week 2.
- Kentucky defeated Eastern Michigan, 38-17, at home in Lexington in Week 2.
- Kentucky lost its starting quarterback Terry Wilson Jr. for the remainder of the season last week after he suffered a reported torn patellar tendon in his left knee.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.