Florida vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (11-6, 7-5 SEC) vs. Auburn Tigers (11-12, 5-9 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Florida vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (+100) | AUB: (-118)
Spread: FLA: +1 (-110) | AUB: -1 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (53%) | AUB: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FLA: (+7500) | AUB: (N/A)
Florida vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Auburn, 69-47, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Florida is 62-60 in its 122 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Auburn.
- Florida is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Auburn.
- Florida defeated Georgia, 70-63, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Auburn lost to LSU, 104-80, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!