Florida State vs Wake Forest Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Florida State Seminoles (0-2, 0-0 ACC) vs. Wake forest Demon Deacons (2-0, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Field – Winston-Salem, NC
Florida State vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+180) | WAKE: (-225)
Spread: FSU: +5.5 (-110) | WAKE: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (N/A) | WAKE: (N/A)
Florida State vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida State: (6.2%) | Wake Forest: (93.8%)
Florida State vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida State is 30-7-1 straight up in 38 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest defeated Florida State, 22-20, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Florida State is 0-11 straight up in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Florida State's last 10 games.
- Wake Forest is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Wake Forest's last six games against Florida State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.