Florida State vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Florida State Seminoles (5-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (6-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena — West Lafayette, IN
Florida State vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+470) | PURD: (-670)
Spread: FSU: +11 (-110) | PURD: -11 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+4000) | PURD: (+1100)
Florida State vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Purdue Boilermakers win (74.0%)
Florida State vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State is 4-0 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Florida State defeated Purdue, 63-60, in their last meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in five of Florida State's last six games against Big Ten opponents.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Purdue's last 16 games as the favorite.
- Florida State is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Purdue is 5-1 ATS in its last six games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.