FSU vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Florida State Seminoles (5-1, 1-0 ACC) vs. Clemson Tigers (6-1, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
FSU vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+120) | CLEM: (-142)
Spread: FSU: +2.5 (-114) | CLEM: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (72%) | CLEM: (28%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+2500) | CLEM: (+5500)
FSU vs Clemson Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Louis: 33,6%
FSU vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Florida State, 70-69, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Florida State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Florida State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Florida State defeated Gardner-Webb, 72-59, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
- Clemson defeated Morehead State, 66-51, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.