Florida State vs Clemson Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Florida State Seminoles (3-4, 2-2 ACC) vs. Clemson Tigers (4-3, 3-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Florida State vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+310) | CLEM: (-420)
Spread: FSU: +9.5 (-108) | CLEM: -9.5 (-112)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Florida State vs Clemson Prediction & pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida State: (22.2%) | Clemson: (77.8%)
Florida State vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida State is 20-13 straight up in 33 all-time head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- Clemson defeated Florida State, 45-14, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Florida State is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Clemson.
- The total has hit the under in four of Florida State's last six games.
- Clemson is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Clemson's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.