Florida State vs North Carolina Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Florida State vs UNC Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Florida State Seminoles (1-4, 1-2 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (3-2, 2-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Florida State vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+570) | UNC: (-900)
Spread: FSU: +17.5 (-106) | UNC: -17.5 (-114)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (N/A) | UNC: (N/A)
Florida State vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida State: (N/A) | North Carolina (N/A)
Florida State vs UNC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida State is 16-3-1 straight up in 20 all-time head-to-head matchups against UNC.
- Florida State defeated UNC, 31-28, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Florida State is 0-12 straight up in its last 12 away games.
- Florida State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- UNC is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of UNC's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.