Florida State vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
Florida State Seminoles (7-2, 3-1 ACC) vs. #16 Louisville Cardinal (9-2, 4-1 ACC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 18, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, KY
Florida State vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+128) | LOU: (-152)
Spread: FSU: +2.5 (-108) | LOU: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (32%) | LOU: (68%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+3000) | LOU: (+5500)
Florida State vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 38.8%
vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Louisville, 82-67, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 24, 2020.
- Florida State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Louisville.
- Louisville is 34-14 in the 49 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Florida State.
- Florida State is 5-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Louisville is 5-6 ATS this season.
- Florida State defeated North Carolina, 82-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Louisville lost to Miami, 78-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!