FIU vs Marshall Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Florida International Panthers (1-6, 0-3 C-USA) vs. Marshall Thundering Herd (4-3, 2-1 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium — Huntington, WV
FIU vs Marshall Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FIU: (+790) | MRSH: (-1500)
Spread: FIU: +21.5 (-110) | MRSH: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
FIU vs Marshall Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marshall wins (98.9%)
FIU vs Marshall Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Marshall is 6-2 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida International.
- Marshall defeated Florida International, 30-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Florida International is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Marshall is 2-4 ATS in its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the over in each of Florida International's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Marshall's last seven games against Florida International.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.