Florida Atlantic vs UAB Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Florida Atlantic Owls (3-2, 1-0 C-USA) vs. UAB Blazer (3-2, 1-0 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Protective Stadium – Birmingham, AL
Florida Atlantic vs UAB Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FAU: (+184) | UAB: (-230)
Spread: FAU: +5.5 (-114) | UAB: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FAU: (N/A) | UAB: (N/A)
Florida Atlantic vs UAB Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida Atlantic: (9.9%) | UAB: (90.1%)
Florida Atlantic vs UAB Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 5-2 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against UAB.
- Florida Atlantic defeated UAB, 49-6, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Florida Atlantic is 1-5 straight up in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Florida Atlantic's last 14 games.
- UAB is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of UAB's last seven games against Florida Atlantic.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.