Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Florida Atlantic Owls and UAB Blazers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Florida Atlantic vs UAB Point Spread
The Blazers are 3.5-point home favorites against the Owls. UAB is -110 to cover the spread, while Florida Atlanta is -110 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Florida Atlantic vs UAB Over/Under
The over/under for the Florida Atlantic vs UAB Week 6 college football matchup is set at 49.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Florida Atlantic vs UAB Moneyline
The Owls vs Blazers moneyline has UAB as a -188 favorite, while Florida Atlantic is the +152 underdog on the road.
Florida Atlantic vs UAB Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 5-2 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against UAB.
- Florida Atlantic defeated UAB, 49-6, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Florida Atlantic is 1-5 straight up in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Florida Atlantic's last 14 games.
- UAB is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of UAB's last seven games against Florida Atlantic.
Florida Atlantic vs UAB Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FAU: (+152) | UAB: (-188)
Spread: FAU: +3.5 (-110) | UAB: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FAU: (N/A) | UAB: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.