Florida A&M vs Miami Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 21 College Basketball Game
Florida A&M vs Miami Basketball Game Info
Florida A&M Rattlers (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Miami Hurricanes (2-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center — Coral Gables, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
Florida A&M vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FAMU: (+810) | MIA: (-1450)
Spread: FAMU: +16.5 (-110) | MIA: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FAMU: (N/A) | MIA: (+20000)
Florida A&M vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Hurricanes win (82.5%)
Florida A&M vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida A&M.
- Miami defeated Florida A&M, 90-59, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2017.
- Florida A&M is 1-0 against the spread (ATS) in one game on the road this season.
- The total hit the under in Florida A&M's previous game.
- Miami is 0-3 ATS in three games this season.
- The total has hit the under in two of Miami's last three games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.