Flames vs Avalanche Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Game 3
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Flames vs Avalanche Game Info
Series Tied 1-1
No. 1 Calgary Flames (50-25-7, 107 points) vs. WC2 Colorado Avalanche (38-30-14, 90 points)
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Flames vs Avalanche Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CGY: (-120) | COL: (+100)
Spread: CGY: -1.5 (+230) | COL: +1.5 (-280)
Total: 6 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CGY: 45% | COL: 55%
Series Price: CGY: (-178) | COL: (+144)
Flames vs Avalanche Betting Trends & Stats
- Calgary is averaging 3.0 goals per game this series.
- Calgary scored 289 goals in the regular season, which was tied for the second most in the NHL.
- Colorado is averaging 1.5 goals per game this series.
- Colorado scored 258 goals in the regular season, which was ranked No. 10 in the NHL.
Flames vs Avalanche Prop Bet
All Flames-Avalanche betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Period Total Goals: Under 1.5 (-104) – The Calgary Flames and the Colorado Avalanche are both really effective on offense, but they have yet to score over five combined goals in either game this series. Additionally, neither team has managed to score a goal in the first period through two games thus far.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.