On Thursday in the NHL, the Calgary Flames are up against the Edmonton Oilers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Flames vs Oilers Game Info
- Calgary Flames (50-21-11) vs. Edmonton Oilers (49-27-6)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Saddledome -- Calgary, Alberta
Flames vs Oilers Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CGY: (-154) | EDM: (+128)
- Spread: CGY: -1.5 (+162) | EDM: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Flames vs Oilers Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Flames vs Oilers Spread
- The Oilers are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road versus the Flames. The Oilers are -196 to cover the spread, and the Flames are +162.
Flames vs Oilers Over/Under
- The over/under for the Flames versus Oilers matchup on May 26 has been set at 6.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Flames vs Oilers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Flames vs. Oilers reveal Calgary as the favorite (-154) and Edmonton as the underdog (+128) on the road.