Flames vs Avalanche Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 29
By Duel Staff
The Calgary Flames will face the Colorado Avalanche in NHL action on Tuesday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Flames vs Avalanche Game Info
- Calgary Flames (40-17-8) vs. Colorado Avalanche (46-14-6)
- Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Saddledome -- Calgary, Alberta
Flames vs Avalanche Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CGY: (-113) | COL: (-106)
- Spread: CGY: -1.5 (+205) | COL: +1.5 (-255)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Flames vs Avalanche Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Flames win (55.7%)
Flames vs Avalanche Spread
- The Avalanche are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road against the Flames. The Avalanche are -255 to cover the spread, and the Flames are +205.
Flames vs Avalanche Over/Under
- A total of 6.5 goals has been set for the Flames-Avalanche matchup on March 29, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Flames vs Avalanche Moneyline
- Calgary is the favorite, -113 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a -106 underdog on the road.