FIU vs Middle Tennessee Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Florida International Panthers and Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
FIU vs Middle Tennessee Point Spread
The Blue Raiders are 10.5-point home favorites against the Panthers. Middle Tennessee is -105 to cover the spread, while FIU is -115 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
FIU vs Middle Tennessee Over/Under
The over/under for the FIU vs Middle Tennessee Week 11 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
FIU vs Middle Tennessee Moneyline
The Panthers vs Blue Raiders moneyline has Middle Tennessee as a -420 favorite, while FIU is the +310 underdog on the road.
FIU vs Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 11-5 straight up in 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida International.
- Middle Tennessee defeated Florida International, 31-28, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Florida international is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 away games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Florida International's last 11 games.
- Middle Tennessee is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Middle Tennessee's last seven games against Florida International.
FIU vs Middle Tennessee Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Middle Tennessee wins (81.8%)
FIU vs Middle Tennessee Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FIU: (+310) | MTSU: (-420)
Spread: FIU: +10.5 (-115) | MTSU: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.