Cincinnati vs Toronto Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
FC Cincinnati (3-8-10, 17 points) vs Toronto FC (3-6-13, 15 points)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TQL Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati vs Toronto Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+130) | TOR: (+175) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: CIN: -1 (+380) | TOR: +1 (-170)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-140) | Under: (+116)
Team to Score the First Goal: CIN: (-125) | TOR: (+100) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
Cincinnati vs Toronto Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: FC Cincinnati Wins 3-1
Total Goals: Over 2.5
Cincinnati vs Toronto Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated Toronto, 2-0, in their last meeting on June 26, 2021.
- Cincinnati is 0-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last five games.
- Toronto is 0-1-4 (W-D-L) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Cincinnati's last five home games.
- Toronto is 2-6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.