FC Cincinnati vs Columbus Crew Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for MLS Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Cincinnati vs Columbus Game Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
FC Cincinnati (3-2-5, 11 points) vs Columbus Crew (4-4-3, 16 points)
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TQL Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati vs Columbus Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+130) | COL: (+195) | DRAW: (+210)
Spread: CIN: -1 (+410) | COL: +1 (-170)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+112) | Under: (-136)
Team to Score the First Goal: CIN: (-120) | COL: (+115) I NO GOALS: (+800)
Cincinnati vs Columbus Prediction & Pick
All Copa America expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: Cincinnati Wins
Total Goals: Under 2.5
Cincinnati vs Columbus Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated Columbus, 2-1, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on Oct. 14, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 0-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last three home games this season.
- Columbus is 1-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last six away games this season.
- The total has hit the under in two of Cincinnati's last three home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Columbus' last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.